Large H&R Logo

Today's students. Tomorrow's drivers.

What Sets Us Apart?

H&R Trucking makes sure you have everything you need to pass the CDL test and succeed on the road.

Small Class Sizes

Class sizes are kept small so that everyone has access to individual instruction if needed and an open lot for hands-on practice in the trucks.

Job Placement Assistance

Our program is committed to helping you kick-start your career. We provide job placement assistance, connecting you with reputable trucking companies looking for drivers.

No Long-Term Contracts

Going through a trucking company to get your CDL can lock you into a long-term contract. Our program gives you the freedom to choose the jobs you want when you want them.

Making Sure You Understand

Unlike trucking programs that only care about taking your money, we will work with you one-on-one to ensure you obtain your CDL.

Our Classes

Browse our classes below to see license coverage, requirements, schedules, course breakdowns, and pricing. 

It's Time To Go Drive. Begin Your Application.

Get pre-qualified by answering a few simple questions and we’ll reach out to you with the next steps. You can also give us a call at (509) 416-2509 or visit our contact form here.

Got Questions? We Can Help.

How much does someone with a CDL license make?

The average salary of a Class A Driver is $60,118 in Washington according to ZipRecruiter. Plus, wage increases come with getting a HazMat endorsement and driving doubles or triples.

How much do classes cost?

The tuition cost for the Class A course tuition is $4,800. Our tuition is far more affordable than many trade schools, especially compared to two and four-year degree programs.

When do you hold classes? Is there a schedule?

Class A and Class B with air brakes courses start every Monday. Forklift and HazMat courses start on the 1st and the 15th of each month. Start dates are adjusted to the following Monday when that date falls on a weekend.

Why should I get a CDL?

A CDL enables you to secure a rewarding job with a high salary—and, contrary to popular belief, you can be home every night.

What documentation do I need to be eligible for a Class A CDL?

You need to at least have a work permit or a permanent resident card in order to be eligible for a Class A CDL.

How long are the courses?

Course lengths are as follows: Class A is 1 month; Class B is 2 weeks, HazMat is 16 hours; and Forklift is 8 hours.